Monthly art route in Amsterdam Oud West | Hallenkwartier.
WEST WEDNESDAYS TOUR STARTS AT 6 PM AT PUNTWG (ends at Tetterode 7.30 PM)
Participating artists: Marleen Sleeuwits and Femke Dekkers; FLAGG; Daniëlle van Ark, Duran Lantink and Carmen Schabracq; Dagmar Jaeger.
During West Wednesdays – every second Wednesday of the month – art initiatives and -institutions in Amsterdam Oud West | Hall Quarter open their doors from 6–9 PM with an additional program. West Wednesdays organizes presentations at various spots and locations, individually and in collaboration, indoors and in the public space, for a broad audience, via all possible art disciplines, film, words, music, art and performances, through which we reinforce each other's identity and share each other's audience.
Each West Wednesdays a TOUR visits the locations, from 6-7.30PM.
Locations: De Hallen (Centre for media, culture, fashion, food and crafts); atelierWG and Tetterode (large building complexes with artist studios, residents and cultural companies)
WE ARE WEST WEDNESDAYS
* PuntWG - stage for contemporary art | puntwg.nl
* M4gastatelier - A.I.R. project space and platform | m4gastatelier.nl
* Beeldend Gesproken - gallery | beeldendgesproken.nl
* Gonzo (circus) - Music. Art. More | gonzocircus.com
STEIM - Studio for Electro-Instrumental Music | steim.org
* Kulter - art, exhibition, performance, music, words and tours | kulter.nl
* LIMA - collection and research of media art | li-ma.nl
*Stichting BEP - Window Project Bellamy neighborhood | stichtingbep.nl
* Makeshift Music Cinema Club - club of music documentary
puntWG is open on weekends from 14.00 tot 18.00 hrs and extra opening hours as shown in the above item.
And also by appointment
If you like to stay informed about the activities in puntWG, please subscribe to our newsletter.